This course is a guide for kids who want to learn coding and create their own animations and games. In the course, you’ll learn to program 5 different projects including games and interactive art projects.
You’ll also learn how to experiment with Scratch to continue learning, and you’ll share and show off projects to others in the Scratch community.
- How to use a mouse (right-clicking, dragging).
- Typing proficiency is helpful but not required.
- No previous programming experience is needed.
Watch the Course video for more details
- What you will create? (1:36)
- Step 1: Select and Create your game sprite
- Step 2: Create the virus Sprites
- Step 3: Create the Sanitizer and Mask Sprites
- Step 4: Create the Backdrop to show that You Win
- Step 5: Program the Sprites
- Step 6: Program for the virus
- Step 7: Program for Sanitizer and Mask
- Step 8: Run the code and Check for its working
- Quiz Time...!!
KiddyPi STEM Center
Kiddypi has been teaching kids programming for 4+ years now. We teach programming through enjoyable micro-projects, goal-based-scenarios and game-sessions.
Why learn Scratch?
Scratch helps in improving kids creative thinking and also to control electronics/Robots.
Check out the below videos.
Creative thinking at its best!!
Imagine a race with 2 Super heroes who can fly
Scratch coding for Electronics
Kids can combine animations with electronics
Scratch coding for Robotics
Scratch can be used to control motors and read values from sensors.